Valley Veterinary Hospital
COMING SOON: VALLEY VETERINARY HOSPITAL
Our brand new, purpose-built veterinary hospital is opening very soon!
This will change the way that we provide emergency and out-of-hours care for our patients.
From the 22nd July, the V.ET.S out-of-hours service will be moving from our Cardiff and Ystrad Mynach Surgeries into Valley Veterinary Hospital, where it will continue to provide 24/7 out-of-hours and emergency care for ALL Valley Vets clients.
Located in Gwaelod-Y-Garth (near Castell Coch), Valley Veterinary Hospital will serve Cardiff, the Vale of Glamorgan, the South Wales Valleys and Newport.
The state-of-the-art, high-tech facility will allow us to provide exceptional care for our patients, and benefits from:
- 11 consult rooms
- Hydrotherapy equipment
- Physiotherapy unit (including an in-house physiotherapist for cats and dogs)
- Four operating theatres
- Dental suite
- CT scanner
- Two X-Ray suites
- A dedicated exotics clinic
- Seperate cat and dog waiting rooms, consulting rooms and wards
- On-site parking
We have a large, client-only, CAR PARK ADJACENT TO THE BUILDING
- We do not close for lunch Monday to Friday.
- All veterinary and nurse consultations are by appointment only, except in emergencies.
- Please contact reception for appointment times and charges.
Reception Contact Details
firstname.lastname@example.org (Admin/General Enquiries)
* Please note that our admin team are unable to answer clinical queries. For clinical advice, please book an appointment for a consultation with one of our highly trained staff.
Reception Opening Hours (consultations by appointment only)
Monday: 08:30 - 18:00
Tuesday: 08:30 - 18:00
Wednesday: 08:30 - 18:00
Thursday: 08:30 - 18:00
Friday: 08:30 - 18:00