Valley Vets Healthcare Plan
At Valley Vets we want to make preventative healthcare easy and affordable, to help you give your pets the best care possible. We believe that prevention is better than cure, and regular health checks provide an opportunity for early diagnosis of health problems that will help your pet to live a long and healthy life.
Our Healthcare Plan covers the essential treatments your pet needs throughout life, such as vaccinations, flea and worm treatments and regular health checks, whilst spreading the cost throughout the year by making monthly direct debits.
The Valley Vets Healthcare Plan provides your pet with:
- Full health checks twice yearly (one at the time of the annual vaccinations)
- Annual routine vaccinations (included after the third monthly payment)
- Year-round flea prevention (up to 12 doses per year) and worming treatment (up to 4 doses per year)
- 30% off Kennel Cough (dogs only) and Rabies vaccinations
- 20% off most long-term prescription-only-medications (ongoing discount to be applied after the first month on medication)
- 10% off routine neutering
- 10% off dental surgery
- 10% off additional flea treatments, including household sprays
- 10% off diets (including prescription diets)
- 10% off Adaptil and Feliway products
- 10% off counter sales, including dental care products
- Wellness testing for £35 (including basic blood tests and blood pressure)
- Microchipping for £10
- Free Nail clipping, dental checks, diet consultations and weight control programs with our nursing team
- £1 per month discount for every additional pet registered
- Extended payment scheme for large bills (conditions apply)
The discount is available to clients for the stated procedures undertaken entirely and exclusively at Valley Vets and at no other veterinary clinics. Out-of-hours consultations & referrals are not eligible for discount.
Our Healthcare Plan is NOT insurance and does not help cover veterinary treatment fees for accident or illness.