Why choose us...
The team at Valley Vets have had the honour of treating over 250,000 pets in South Wales over the last 65 years
- We have 48 dedicated, caring and highly committed staff
- Our 16 veterinary surgeons have over 150 years of combined experience in all aspects of small animal medicine and surgery
- Our 4 branches each have the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Accreditation
- The facilities, equipment and staff of a large, well-established practice with the customer service and continuity of a small family run business.
Around the clock care
- We provide on-site 24/7 treatment for our patients, without the need for daily ambulance transfers
- You can rest assured that your pet will receive the best possible care, no matter what time of day or night they require it
- Our Cardiff and Ystrad Mynach branches have each been manned continually by at least one vet and one nurse for more than 10 Years.
- In our care, your pet will never be without the veterinary supervision and constant care they require
Expertise, experience and a passion for our roles
- Our progressive and enthusiastic team of vets and nurses have a diverse range of interests and expertise including internal medicine, surgery, diagnostic imaging, dentistry, rehabilitation, behaviour and ‘exotic’ pet care.
- In 2016 alone, we completed over 1300 hours of additional training to ensure our knowledge and skills are up to date and constantly improving
- A team constantly striving to provide the best care possible
Still not convinced? Then why not ask our clients and staff why they chose Valley Vets;
“When it comes to my pets, a good vet isn't really good enough. I want a great vet. Actually, I want the best.”
(Sue Revell - Cardiff)
“I simply don't know how to express how phenomenal this practice is.”
(Dr Sarah Trott - Bridgend)
“I work in a team in which every member shares the ethos that we must strive to do our best for our patients, their owners and each other. I am proud of the advanced level of procedures and techniques we can offer through high levels of investment in training and equipment.”
(Greg Dixon - Senior Vet)
“Valley Vets is like my extended family, they have supported and nurtured me throughout my whole career and I will be forever grateful for this.”
(Clare Ashworth - Head Nurse)